This chart shows my student evaluation scores from courses I have taught (including lab/discussion sections). The University of Minnesota's student evaluations ask students to rank their instructors on a scale of 1-6, with 6 being the highest possible score.
Core Evaluation Items (Student Rating of Teaching - University of Minnesota):
Carefully read each statement and select a response based on the following: 6-Strongly Agree 5-Agree 4-Somewhat Agree 3-Somewhat Disagree 2-Disagree 1-Strongly Disagree
1. The instructor was well prepared for class.
2. The instructor presented the subject matter clearly.
3. The instructor provided feedback intended to improve my course performance.
4. The instructor treated me with respect.
5. I have a deeper understanding of the subject matter as a result of this course.
6. My interest in the subject matter was stimulated by this course.